Weft Hair Extensions
- 100% AAA+ Remy human hair
- Can be sewn, braided, weaved or beaded in
- Creates natural looking layers
- Creates volume and ultimate thickness
- Versatile and flexible
- Quality stitching to ensure a seamless finish
- Durable and long lasting attachment method
- Silky straight finish
- Can be straightened, curled and styled
- Double drawn and thick from top to bottom
- In the world of hair extensions, there are so many different names for things that it can sometimes feel like you’re studying for an exam!
- That’s why we decided to bring the goods to you today with a cheat sheet on what the term ‘Weft Hair’ actually means.
- Because sometimes – you just GOT to know!
- Weft Hair Extensions – What Are They?
- Weft Hair extensions are simply another type of hair extension that we offer at Minque Hair.
- Rather than being applied to your hair using a clip system or tape, Weft Hair extensions can be sewn, braided, weaved or beaded into your natural hair.
- They are perfect for creating natural looking layers, volume, and lustrous thick hair.
- This type of hair extension is also versatile and flexible, featuring quality stitching to ensure a seamless finish.
- And the best bit?
- If you are a little bit lazy you can sleep in a little longer knowing that Weft Hair extensions are durable and long lasting with less upkeep than other attachment methods.
Our Minque Weft Hair Extensions are made of 100% AAA+ Remy Human Hair.
This means that they can be styled, straightened and curled just like you would your normal hair.
The term “REMY” refers to the characteristics of the hair and the method used to create the hair extensions.
Remy Human Hair has been collected in a method in which all hair strands stay aligned in the natural direction as it grew to maintain the natural texture and cuticle direction, giving a silky smooth finish.
By ensuring your extensions are Remy hair, this will eliminate tangling problems commonly found in low-quality hair extensions.
Remy is also lightly processed, meaning that they will last a long time with regular brushing and quality hair care.
What Colours Do Weft Hair Extensions Come In?
Of course this completely depends on where you are purchasing your Weft Hair extensions.
From Minque Hair, you’ll be able to find a selection of 30 different hair colours to choose from, including bright fashion colours and balayaged styles.
(Link to https://minquehair.com/collections/22-inch-length-wefts)
At Minque Hair we also offer Weft Hair Extensions in three different lengths.
Classic Weft: 100 grams for a Natural result (Suitable if you have fine or long hair)
Luxe Weft: 150 grams for a Thicker result (Suitable if you have medium or thick hair)
Deluxe Weft: 200 grams for Ultimate Fullness & Thickness (Suitable if you have short hair)
And there you have it! Everything you need to know about Weft Hair extensions.