Returns and Exchange Policy
We are happy to accept your exchange, as we know selecting the perfect colour can be hard. For all exchanges, the Minque Hair warranty seal must still be intact; and the Hair Extensions must not have been worn, removed from packaging, damaged or altered in any way. Altered includes but is not limited to bleaching, cutting, dying or washing of the hair extensions.
All exchanges must be accompanied by the returns form in order for the team to process your request. Returns and/ or refunds are not accepted on extensions, unless in the case of a faulty product. Faulty products will not be offered a return and/or refunds if the faulty product has been worn, damaged or altered in any way (see above). Please note all exchanges are subject to a $30 exchange fee.
Returns or refunds will not be accepted for change of mind or incorrect shade. We are however, happy to exchange your incorrect shade given the above requirements are met.
In some cases, Minque Hair Extensions may be out of stock of your desired shade we aim to have new stock in within 2-3 weeks. In this rare instance your order will be placed on back order and you will be notified by email. Refunds are not accepted for stock or back order issues.
Human hair extensions are classified as a hygienic product by law. We understand the importance of hygiene and public safety and do not allow exchanges on opened or worn hair products for this reason. To ensure you absolutely love your hair extensions upon arrival email us at: email@example.com and we'd love to colour match you! Please note. We are unable to provide you with a return and/or refund once your hair extensions have been worn or removed from their packaging, this includes in the case of a faulty product. If you find your hair extensions are faulty in any way place them back into their packaging and contact us.
We are happy to offer you an exchange, as we know selecting the perfect colour can be hard. For all exchanges, the Minque Hair Warranty Seal must still be intact; and the Hair Extensions must not have been worn, removed from packaging or altered in any way.
All exchanges must be accompanied by the returns form in order for the team to process your request. Please note all exchanges are subject to a $30 exchange fee.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- What type of hair do you use?
- What variety of hair extensions do you stock?
- What is Remy hair and what is the difference between this and synthetic hair?
- How do I choose the right colour of hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer?
- My extensions don't blend with my hair. How can I blend them in?
- How often do I need to have my tape extensions moved up and how do I remove them?
- How do I apply tape and weft extensions?
- How do I apply clip in extensions?
- How do I apply halo extensions?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- Why can’t Minque Hair extensions be exchanged after being opened?
- The colour I received is not suitable for my hair colour. What do I do?
- When will I receive my exchange?
- What is the return/exchange period?